During or after user browsing of this website, data related to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The
data processing “Controller “ is PROMEC (PROmozione Modena EConomica) Via Ganaceto 134 - 41121 Modena, Italy.
The Data Protection Officer has been appointed and can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we process your Data
Data connected to the web services of this site are processed at the aforementioned offices and are handled only by
data processing personnel, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
The personal data provided by users who submit specific requests are used only for the purpose of, if necessary,
providing the service or performance requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that
Types of data processed
** Browsing data
The IT systems and software procedures utilised to run the website capture some user-derived personal data as part of
their normal functioning; the transmission of this data is implicit in internet communication protocols. These data are not
collected to be associated with any identified data subjects; however, by their very nature, they may make users
identifiable after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
These data are used only to collect anonymous statistical data about use of the website, and to make sure it is working properly.
** Data provided voluntarily by users
Explicit and voluntary optional transmission of emails to the addresses provided on this website means the sender’s
email address (needed to respond to requests) and any other information included in the email message will be acquired.
Concise information will be provided or displayed on the web pages set up for particular services on request.
Cookies are small strings of information that are transferred to your computer's RAM or hard disk every time you visit the
to user preferences. Cookies cannot be used by the website to access any other information on your computer. For more
information refer to the cookie statement on our website.
Optional provision of data
Apart from the information specified for browsing data, you are entirely at liberty to provide your personal data if
requested in specific sections of the site.
However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what you may have requested.
How we process your data
We process personal data by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they
We have implemented specific security measures to prevent the loss, or unlawful or improper use of data, as well as
Rights of data subjects
With regard to the data processing under this policy, data subjects have the right at any time to:
- Access (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Rectification (Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Erasure (Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Restriction (Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Portability, meaning the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Object (Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Right to withdraw consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its
- withdrawal (Article 7( 3) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- Lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Article 51 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Data subjects can exercise their rights in writing by email to the certified email address (PEC) email@example.com or
by registered letter with advice of receipt to PROMEC (PROmozione Modena EConomica) Via Ganaceto 134 - 41121