The M.G. was born in the outskirts of Pavullo n / F in July 1987 from the dissolution of O.M.A.F., a mechanical workshop that dealt with repairs of agricultural and earth-moving machinery. Founded by the owners UGO GUALMINI and SONS, it begins to offer itself in the field of third parties with molding and welding of parts related to automation in the ceramic sector. Over the years, the company evolves, doubling the operating area and focusing mainly on the sheet metal processing sector. It currently has a building of about 1200 square meters. in which a staff of 15 employees work and is equipped with laser cutting machines, vertical bending presses, calenders and tig and wire welding machines, moreover,
it has an internal technical office equipped with advanced 3D modelers that allow it to become highly competitive in the sheet metal sector and in the design of prototypes.